Yes, we can add up to two secondary domains for you at the cost of $10 each. Please select the option at the checkout page and tell us your secondary domain names.
You can add up to 20 alias domains free of cost. For the difference between secondary domain and alias, please read other FAQs
After receiving your order, we'll provide you DNS TXT record or HTML file to verify the domain in order to use with the account.
Please see this instruction to verify your domain ownership: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216
Firstly, you will need to place an order of the account you would like to purchase at our website. Then, we will send you a domain ownership verification email to verify the domain name (TXT/CNAME record adding or HTML upload).
This verification email will be sent to your order email & your PayPal email address as well.
After you're done with the changes requested, we will complete the account setup and send you super admin credentials.
What you will get
- G Suite Legacy free edition account with 10000 user licenses.
- G Suite Legacy free edition Super Admin username and password.
- Your domain will be set as a secondary domain into Google Apps account.
- The primary domain through which Google Apps Standard Edition was signed-up ownership.
- The process of making your domain as a secondary domain to the G Suite Legacy account will be done by us.
- Please write your domain name(s) separated by a comma that will be set as the secondary domain at checkout form.
- Our system will send an instruction email including G Suite Legacy Super Admin account information within 4 hours after payment. If you do not see the message in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk section.
- If you are having any difficulty to complete the order through PayPal, please do send a message at support[at]gsuitelegacy.net and we will guide you though the alternate payment method.
Place an order