- The process of adding your domain(s) as the secondary domain(s) to the G Suite Legacy account will be done by us.
- Please fill the order form for G Suite Legacy secondary domain(s) adding below.
- Our system will send an instruction email including G Suite Legacy Super Admin account information within 4 hours after payment. If you do not see the message in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk section.
- If you are having any difficulty to complete the order through PayPal, please do send a message at support[at]gsuitelegacy.net and we will guide you through the alternate payment method.
Yes, we can add up to two secondary domains for you at the cost of $10 each. Please select the option at the checkout page and tell us your secondary domain names.
You can add up to 20 alias domains free of cost. For the difference between secondary domain and alias, please read other FAQs
After receiving your order, we'll provide you DNS TXT record or HTML file to verify the domain in order to use with the account.
Please see this instruction to verify your domain ownership: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216
Firstly, you will need to place an order of the account you would like to purchase at our website. Then, we will send you a domain ownership verification email to verify the domain name (TXT/CNAME record adding or HTML upload).
This verification email will be sent to your order email & your PayPal email address as well.
After you're done with the changes requested, we will complete the account setup and send you super admin credentials.
* Updated November 2019: No longer available: Downgrade to G Suite Legacy Free edition. Luckily, we still have another method to be able to add the secondary domain to G Suite Legacy accounts (Name before: Google Apps Standard, Google Apps Legacy, Google Apps Free Edition accounts). That means, this service still continues.
The secondary domain will allow you to create separate email ids with the separate domain name. So, if you have example.us and example.eu added as the secondary domain in your account, you will be able to create two separate email ids, i.e. [email protected] example.us and [email protected] example.eu – which is something you won’t be able to do with Domain Alias.
I will help you add the secondary domain(s) for your G Suite Legacy free Edition account (G Suite Standard).
Please make sure that your account hasn't changed the primary domain before. We will not responsible in case your account can't downgrade back to the legacy-free account (The reason is Google disabled downgrade back to legacy-free edition for the account which has already been changed the primary domain).
Place an order