We’re selling our unused account with G Suite Legacy free edition. When you buy such accounts, you’ll get your own domain set as the primary domain and you can start using G Suite Legacy for free for life.
1. You will order the plan you would like to purchase.
2. We will send you an email to verify the domain name (DNS TXT or CNAME record). This email will be sent to your PayPal email address also.
3. After you’re done with the changes requested, we will add your domain as secondary (additional) domain setup and send you the super admin credentials.
4. Now you will be able to create users on your domain name. But remember, you need to register or transfer the original/primary domain to keep your full control right. (You can register the original/primary domain with any Domain Registrar likes Godaddy, Namecheap, Name.com …)
All orders will be processed within a few business hours (usually less than 1 hour) after payment is received. Turnaround time will also depend on how you cooperate on doing the domain ownership verification.
Yes, since a domain can attach to a single account at a time, there are two ways to do this:
1. You should cancel your current subscription and remove your domain from the other G Suite account.
2. You can swap the domain of your existing account to another of yours.
- Suppose, your domain name ABC.com is using G Suite, add your another domain (suppose XYZ.com) as secondary domain and make it primary.
- Then go to the users and rename all users to new domain XYZ.com such as if the user is [email protected], rename it to [email protected] Do this to all users and then go back to domains and remove ABC.com from the account.
- You also need to either remove or rename all the groups.
Now you're good to get a new G Suite Legacy free account for your domain. In case, you can’t do that, please in touch with us at support (at) ggslegacy.net and give us your admin account credentials. We will do that for you.
Yes, you can. You can migrate your emails from old/other G Suite or another email service to G Suite Legacy by using our Managed G Suite Data migration service at https://ggslegacy.net/service/managed-g-suite-data-migration-service/
No, we can’t. See more information at https://ggslegacy.net/news/change-the-primary-domain-for-g-suite-legacy-account-no-longer-to-working/
It will be added as the secondary domain.
You will be asked for a domain name you wish to use as secondary domain upon ordering. We will then set up that domain as the secondary domain of the account for you. We will also tell you the primary domain name and you will need to register or transfer this domain to keep your full control right. (You can register the original/primary domain with any Domain Registrar likes Godaddy, Namecheap, Name.com …
Yes, we can add up to two secondary domains for you at the cost of $10 each. Please select the option at the checkout page and tell us your secondary domain names.
You can add up to 20 alias domains free of cost. For the difference between secondary domain and alias, please read other FAQs
After receiving your order, we'll provide you DNS TXT record or HTML file to verify the domain in order to use with the account.
Please see this instruction to verify your domain ownership: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216
Firstly, you will need to place an order of the account you would like to purchase at our website. Then, we will send you a domain ownership verification email to verify the domain name (TXT/CNAME record adding or HTML upload).
This verification email will be sent to your order email & your PayPal email address as well.
After you're done with the changes requested, we will complete the account setup and send you super admin credentials.
There are some differences between G Suite editions. Please refer to the following articles: https://ggslegacy.net/blog/are-there-any-features-difference-between-g-suite-edition/
We are selling the account that has G Suite Legacy free edition. Prior to December 6, 2012, Google offered a free edition of Google Apps—also known as the Standard edition—that had a reduced set of business features. After December 6, 2012, Google stopped offering Free edition to new customers. If you already had the Free edition, you can continue using it for free. Read more here: http://support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en
Login to your G Suite Legacy Admin Console > Click on the Billing menu, you will see the number of free users accounts/ licenses.
What you will get
- G Suite Legacy free edition account with 100 user licenses.
- G Suite Legacy free edition Super Admin username and password.
- Your domain will be set as a secondary domain into Google Apps account.
- The primary domain through which Google Apps Standard Edition was signed-up ownership.
- The process of making your domain as a secondary domain to the G Suite Legacy account will be done by us.
- Please write your domain name(s) separated by a comma that will be set as the secondary domain at checkout form.
- Our system will send an instruction email including G Suite Legacy Super Admin account information within 4 hours after payment. If you do not see the message in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk section.
- If you are having any difficulty to complete the order through PayPal, please do send a message at support[at]gsuitelegacy.net and we will guide you though the alternate payment method.
Place an order