Sign up G Suite Legacy
- After registering the domain, now its time to register your domain with G Suite Legacy.
- In this video, we will introduce you how to sign up your own domain with G Suite Legacy step by step.
- Google will only allow us to use its G Suite email and collaboration services after we verify that we own the registered domain.
- Google does it avoid abuse of its system, and to ensure only proven domain owners can do G Suite setup and use provided services.
- In this video, We will show you how to verify your domain ownership to Google in an easy way.
Create Users & Groups
- Before we set up our emails to start coming to Gmail, we first need to create all the required users & groups in G Suite Legacy.
- There are multiple methods to create users in G Suite such as manually, in bulk via CSV, directory sync, API etc.
- In this video, We will show you how to create users manually (one by one) and in bulk via uploading CSV file.
MX, SPF, DKIM Record Setup
- MX Record is a DNS record which contains the address/es of your email servers (in our case Google mail servers).
- SPF Record stands for "Senders Policy Framework", where you authorize certain mail servers to send emails on behalf of your domain.
- DKIM stands for "Domain Key Identified Mail", and Google highly recommends to set this up to make your G Suite Setup secure.
- In this step by step video, We will show you how to easily create G Suite MX, SPF, and DKIM records in your DNS.
Brand G Suite Legacy as Yours
- G Suite offers you a way to upload your own business logo and personalize your user's experience.
- You can brand G Suite Legacy services access URL to make it easy for your users to log in to G Suite services.
- In this video, I will show you how to upload your business logo and customize the way your user's access & login to G Suite Legacy.
Timezone & Language Setup
- Provide rich experience to your G Suite users right from their first login by setting up default language and timezone
- Your users can change this setting based on their requirement or preference right from their Gmail and Calendar settings.
- In this video, You will learn how to set default language and timezone in G Suite Legacy.